Sunday, July 03, 2005

Books

Recently, I have found a couple of really good sites that I would like to share with you all. I think they will be of interests to those living overseas and love to read Chinese Books. The sites below hold a huge collection of Chinese Books on their web and some of them are free (you just have to spend some time to dig up the free contents). If you are a 金庸 fan or love to learn more about 中國文學 or 中國歷史, then you must check them out.

http://sokamonline.com/indexPage

http://www.angelibrary.com/

http://library.muzi.com/index3.shtml

3 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not fair how I'm the only one posting a comment! (well, at least you know you have a minimum of one person visiting your blog!)

Jin Yong is alright for me, but if somebody's asking me to read a 10,000 character Chinese history text book, then I don't think my Chinese language skills are enough for that. :(

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Victor said...

Hey, I built mine up from Primary 6. As long as you have a will, there is a way.

Thank you for coming to my Blog, I think you might be the only visitor.

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are being too negative here! I'm sure others read it but don't comment. Can't you force your sis/bro to visit as well? or some friends and workmates?

A sad suggestion: Post comments in your blog under different names, a bit like sending Christmas cards to yourself. (which Mr Bean does). haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home