Thursday, October 19, 2006

Moving On!

It has been awhile since I last updated you all. My time in Taiwan has come to an end (at least for now)! I have found a new job at home with the MTR Corporation. Three years ago, I have never imagined that I would work in Taipei for such an extended period of time away from home. Although I flew home quite often, I have missed a big part of Megan's early years. I think this has come far enough that I shall return home and spend more time with my family. However, having said that, I enjoyed a great deal of my life in Taiwan. It was a wonderful opportunity to have worked on such a high profile and complex project. The one thing that I will certainly miss the most is all the great people that I have met in Taiwan. During my stay in Taiwan, I have made some great friends whom have taken me to a new place in life. They have shown me what I am capable of and helped me to grow both professionally and outside of work. I can see that I am very different to the “me” three years ago. For this, I want to give them all a big bow from the bottom of my heart! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home