Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hua Hin, Thailand

Margaret and I visited Hua Hin, Thailand in early November. We stayed in this villa with our own private pool and spent 3 very relaxing days. I wanted a relaxing holiday so I picked this place where there wasn't much for you to do which was perfect for a 3-day holiday. We could begin our day with a swim in the pool then shower under the blue sky. The weather on those 3 days was just perfect. The temperature was not too hot, yet we still got plenty of sunshine everyday. I also had my first spa experience with a 2-hour spa in our room to loosen up my really tensed musules on my back. After leaving Hua Hin, we spent another day in Bangkok as a buffer between the villa lifestyle to the hustle and bustle HK. The first time we were in Bangkok was over 10 years ago. It didn't give me a good impression at the time, but this time I was really impressed with the improvements. I was also surprised with the prices on most merchandise as they are not that much different to the prices in HK, other than food in local resturants. You can catch some of the photos we took through either the Flickr or Yahoo photo link on the right pane. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home